It used to be a basic choice between long boots and jodhpur boots, but the market has expanded to include some rather innovative boot wear. The grip on riding boots is a vital part of staying safe in the saddle. Having a small heel on the boot will prevent the foot from slipping dangerously through the stirrup and you being dragged along by your horse if you do happen to fall.
What’s better than a purpose manufactured riding boot? Well, for day to day equestrian activity, a multi-purpose riding boot is the ideal thing to make your day easier. Just imagine, you can slip one pair of boots on which will allow you to turn out your horse, muck out the stable, sweep the yard, negotiate muddy fields AND keep you safe in the saddle.
The Woof Wear Riding Welly Boots are handmade using natural rubber. For comfort you have suede effect calf pads which give a nice purchase on the saddle flaps as well as protecting them and for safety you have the hi-traction heel on a release profile sole. This type of sole gives resistance against movement in the stirrup, ensuring that the boot slides one way only so your foot is easily released from the stirrup.
The natural rubber gives a strong, flexible feel to the boot and it has 3D inner wicking liner to keep your feet dry, warm and comfortable no matter the weather.
Woof Wear’s Riding Welly
- Unique ride & grip design – Allows confidence in and out of the saddle.
- Suede effect calf pad – to protect your saddle.
- Dual lining – Neoprene for cosy toes & spacer fabric to wick away moisture and provide extra comfort.
- Handmade from natural rubber
- Release Profile Sole
- Steel Shank for stability
- Suede effect calf pads give the rider feel without the annoying ‘saddle squeak’
- High traction heel gives grip in slippery situations
- Channels disperse water and mud