A happy horse makes for a smoother course!
Pamper your horsey and let them know how much you care with these luxurious super-soft fleece polo bandages, designed to protect your four-legged-champ against minor cuts, scrapes and bruises and prevent any nasty irritation from sand or arena footing.
Suitable for use during schooling, dressage warmup or light exercise, these durable bandages measure 2.7m long by 120mm wide and are specially designed to provide gentle support to your horsey’s leg, helping to keep them comfortable and content.Sold in packs of four, these premium bandages are designed to be used with or without a protective pad underneath. Matching leg wraps can be purchased separately.
Choose from our range of bright sassy colours to suit you and your horsey and why not get matchy with our other gear from the colour fusion range?
How to fit Woof Wear polo bandages
- When fitting bandages it is extremely important to apply the bandage with even pressure all the way down the leg
- Too tight and you will restrict blood flow to the structures in the leg
- Too loose and it will slip down and the horse could trip or get caught up in it.
- Bandages will need to be removed from packaging and re-rolled before applying to the horse
- Open the bandage up and take the hook tab and fold back on to the loop tab.
- Roll the bandage tightly inwards
- Once it is rolled you are now ready to fit the bandage to your horse’s leg
- For the near side legs, take the bandage in your right hand and end in your left
- Lie the end of the bandage flat against the horse’s leg just under the knee
- Wrap the bandage with even pressure around the leg (anticlockwise), ensuring there is a 1cm overlap each wrap
- Go down the leg to the fetlock and then come back up finishing your bandage at the top (just under the knee) with the hook and loop fastening towards the back of the leg.
- Repeat with off side legs but hold the bandage roll in your left hand and wrap clockwise.
How to clean Woof Wear fleece polo bandages
- Close all straps prior to washing
- Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT leave in strong sunlight