Distinctly light and flexible, these high quality neoprene brushing boots are sold in pairs and are suitable for both front and hind legs.
Their hard wearing strike pad with extra padding is designed to fit snugly and protect your horsey’s legs from any nasty knocks, cuts and bruises, while their naturally water resistant design made from highly resistant neoprene material prevents the retention of water and
maintains its flexibility when wet.
With 5.5 mm PX closed cell neoprene and special recessed stitching, Woof Wear brushing boots are built to last, protecting your horsey’s limbs ride after ride. What’s more, with a range of vibrant colours to choose from, both you and your horsey will be looking morestylish than ever before.
Why not mix and match with our other products from the colour fusion range?
Woof Wear Colour Fusion Brushing Boot Size Chart
|Height Of Horse||Front||Hind|
|Small Pony||10.0 - 12.1 HH||102 - 125 cm||XS||S|
|Pony||12.2 - 13.1 HH||126 - 135 cm||S||S|
|Large Pony||13.2 - 14.1 HH||136 - 145 cm||S||M|
|Cob||14.2 - 15.1 HH||146 - 155 cm||MXW||MXW|
|Small Horse||14.2 - 15.1 HH||146 - 155 cm||M||M|
|Full Horse||15.2 - 16.2 HH||156 - 168 cm||M||L|
|Extra Full||16.3 HH +||169 cm +||L||XL|
How To Put On Woof Wear Brushing Boots
- Make sure that the horses leg is clean and dry and that the hair has been smoothed down.
- Place the padded part of the boot to the inside of the leg.
- Fasten the middle strap first and then the other straps ensuring even tension on all straps. The boot should sit snugly around the leg with out being too tight or too loose.
- In order to check that the boots won’t interfere with the horse when it moves, flex the horses leg and check that no skin or fur is being pinched or pulled on the flexed side of the joint. When you are happy that the boot is allowing the joint to flex check that the bottom strap is sitting above the fetlock. You are aiming to give the horse as much coverage without interfering with the joints.
How To Clean Woof Wear Boots
- Close all straps prior to washing
- Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT leave boots in strong sunlight