We hope you will be pleased with your purchase, however should you wish to return anything bought from us, you can return the item/s provided it is in a fully resaleable condition.
Contact us at email@example.com to ask any more questions and contact us regarding your return.
PLEASE DO NOT RETURN ANY ITEM BEFORE CONTACTING US.
• In accordance with The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 there is a cancellation period of 7 working days in which to cancel the order.
• Customers may return any item within 14 working days for a full refund or exchange providing the goods are in a re-merchantable condition, in the original packaging and with original labels still attached where applicable. It is the customer’s responsibility to return the goods to Matchy Horsey and we recommend you send via a method with proof of delivery. Return postage for goods that are correct as per the original order and are not faulty or damaged are returned at the customer’s expense. Matchy Horsey reserve the right to refuse returns or make a partial refund at our discretion if items are not returned and received in an entirely re-merchantable condition. Please note that if items are not considered to be in a resalable condition then a re-stocking fee may be charged.
• Items returned for an exchange that are correct as per the original order and are not faulty or damaged will incur a replacement carriage charge where applicable.
• If an item arrives damaged, the customer must report the damage to Matchy Horsey within 7 working days of receipt of the item. We regret that we may not be able to offer a full refund if the damage is not reported within this time. If the incorrect item is received, this also must be reported within 7 working days of receipt of the item.
• If an item is faulty, the customer must report the fault to Matchy Horsey immediately. All goods are subject to the manufacturers guarantee and in some circumstances, it may be more beneficial to deal with and send goods back direct to the manufacturer. Matchy Horsey will advise the customer if this is the best course of action. We recommend that items are sent back using a tracked courier method especially for items with a value of £50 or more. Faulty items cannot be replaced until the manufacturer has agreed a replacement, please allow up to 31 days for this to be processed. If no faulty is found with the item, a service and postage charge may be applicable.
• Please allow 7-14 working days for returns to be processed from receipt at Matchy Horsey. Please allow a further 3-5 working days for funds to arrive in your account where a refund is approved.
• If you belive your item is faulty please contact our customer service team so we can assit you with your issues. If you send your item back to us please allow 28 days for this to be processed and returned to the manufacturer for testing.
• Return postage is down to the customer to pay unless the incorrect item has been sent or an item is faulty, in this case we will refund an amount up to £12 for return postage or arrange a collection of the goods.
• This will not affect your statutory rights.
Packing Your Parcel
Before you pack your parcel, please make sure all the items have all the tags still attached and are in their original packaging.
Pack the items with plenty of protective packaging. It is your duty to take all reasonable care of any items to be returned, including their packaging, up until the time we receive them back from you. Any damage will result in us being unable to refund part or all of the money you have paid.
Items that are not in original packaging, have the tags on, are dirty, have animal hair on, will not be refunded or only receive a 50% refund. You will need to provide us with postage costs to send them back to you. All returned items will be inspected and judges on an individual basis.
Sending Your Parcel
We can not accept any responsibility for parcels that do not arrive back with us, so we recommend using a tracked service. This way if the parcel does not arrive with us, you can contact the couriers to see if they can locate it. If they can not they will be able to help you claim for the loss.
ALL POSTAGE COSTS FOR RETURNS ARE COVERED BY THE BUYER.
All returns should be sent to the following address:
Matchy Horsey Returns Department